Friday, October 30, 2009

The Feeling of The First Sale

I am sure veteran sellers of the world-wide market can reach back into their mind & remember the feeling of your first sale, right? I woke up all groggy this morning with my husband telling me that he has a conference call - so I need to take the last of the 3 children to school... Of course I rolled over and uttered something like "yeah sure." And I rolled out of bed to go find my first cup of coffee.

I sat down at the computer to check email & try to wake up a bit. And there it was! The notification... affirmation that whatever nervousness, hesitancy, anxiousness I was feeling this week was all worth it. Opening myself up to the global marketplace was like dragging a creature of habit into the 21st Century.

So a huge thank you to that lady in the UK who pressed the buy button while I was in my slumber. You totally made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment